- I write digital ad copy for our client J.P. Morgan Chase, primarily for its retail banking and Chase Freedom divisions. This includes copy for websites, landing pages, social media posts, HTML5 and Flash banners, emails and apps.
- Work with strategists, art directors, creative directors and ZenithOptimedia planners from concept to launch for digital and integrated campaigns.
- Composed strategy memos; created content calendars; ideated and pitched campaigns
- Analyzed client platforms and performance and made recommendations for improvement; worked closely with paid media and analytics teams to provide quantitative measurements
- Thought leadership: wrote posts for company blog; curated and disseminated industry news; gave interviews to trade press; spoke on panel at MediaPost’s Social Media Insider Summit
- Managed all day-to-day responsibilities for motion picture talent agent Matt DelPiano; includes rolling calls, scheduling, maintaining project and studio grids and writing script coverage and breakdowns
- Interacted with clients, producers, directors, managers, agents, studio executives and talent
- Pitched television and film projects to a wide range of CAA client
Are you old school and want to download my resume for printing or dart-targeting purposes? Download it here: